If you do not know your ring size, we highly recommend having your finger sized by a local jeweler and asking for your US ring size as this will provide your most accurate size. If this is not possible, you can try the DIY measure method listed below:
Diy measure your fingers at home by following these steps
- Cut a thin strip of paper / string that will wrap around the circumference of your finger
- Wrap the paper around your finger, make sure it's nice and comfortably tight and mark the spot where it meets
- Measure the length with a ruler (in mm); this will be your finger's circumference
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.
Tips to make sure you find the correct size
- Your fingers change size over the course of the day. Keep in mind if you're very warm, your fingers will be bigger and if you're cold they'll be smaller. Measuring when you're a bit warm will ensure that the ring will fit all the time.
- Keep in mind, your dominant hand will almost always be slightly bigger. Make sure to measure each finger individually.
- If your knuckle is bigger than the base of your finger, measure the widest point as well as the base of your finger and pick a size that is in between both.
- When using a string or paper to measure your finger, don't let it get loose but don't pull it tight. Doing either will skew the size of your ring.
- For best results, measure 3 or 4 times and compare results. You want to make sure the sizing is accurate.